Week 26 2019 – we will present our newest Top 50 every week, the vote will end at 11.59 PM (UK) // 23:59 (CET) Fridays, but if your local time in your country passes 11.59 PM / 23:59 before UK time the vote for your country ends at your local time.
Voting starts every Sunday after 07.00 PM (UK) / 20.00 CET
Click on the song title to vote – watching the video is not voting on the song. When you’ve voted all lines are greyed out. If you see rainbow colours – you haven’t voted.
( more info about LGBTQ Music Chart below the voting form)
1. You can vote once a week ( one vote from each ip address).
1. Who will be considered to be added to the the LGBTQ Music Chart ? LGBTQ musician or and ally/friend of the LGBTQ community.
2. It’s maximum 13 spots available each week.
3. Who can suggest a song ? Record companies and individuals can suggest new music to be added – (you can do it here – remember to choose LGBTQ Music Chart as topic). Suggesting a song is not the same as it will be added to the chart, but by suggesting it increases the chance – compared to not suggesting it.
4. The song suggested needs to be available on YouTube uploaded by the artist or record company and the song needs to be on the streaming service Spotify. The song can’t been on the chart previously by the same artist – except if the song are released few years after original release.
5. We do not accept submission via any social media.
Climber of the week – (changed from Week 24 – Number 1’s will not get this title) a song that was on the LGBTQ Music Chart previous week that climb the highest.
Newcomer of the week (Number 1’s will not get this title) – a newcomer that climb the highest on the LGBTQ Music Chart.